Rolling Stock Accessories
Join our mailing list!
NWSL The Chopper II
In stock soon. Order now to get in line. First come first served.
Retains the high precision, extremely sharp, inexpensive single edge razor blade as the cutting tool to assure economy, clean cuts from a blade you can find when you need it—at most drug, hardware or paint stores—and can afford to replace as often as necessary for clean, sharp cuts every time. Increase your precision and model making efficiency.
• Fits your workspace—only 7"x 7" • Cutting depth of 1/4" maximum
• Replaceable cutting mat for cleaner cuts • Diecast aluminum frame, light (under 2 lb.) and strong
• Cuts all model building woods, plastics • Right-hand or Left-hand opera
• Precision guides for common angles 30, 45, 60 degrees.
• Safer, with more accurate repeatability. Rigid handle mount system assures greater accuracy,
repeatability of cuts and more safety—no loose handle that can slip or flip into unsafe position
exposing cutting blade.
Xacto #17 BLADE - LIGHTWEIGHT CHISELING BLADE
Xacto #11 BLADE - CLASSIC FINE POINT BLADE
Iwata Eclipse HP-SBS Dual-Action Airbrush
Iwata Eclipse BCS, Bottle Feed Airbrush Model HP-B
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Join Our Mailing List
Shipping & Returns
Terms and Conditions